Monday, September 8, 2008

Oh Boy, CA here we come!!!

Well, the trip is finally approaching!!! I (Liz) leave my house tomorrow to make the trip down to Wilton. Then Dan and I will fly out of JFK Wed. morning. So the packing process was interesting. I had pretty much taken over a room in my house with all my biking stuff this summer so it was all in one place, the funny part was fitting it in my 4$ thrift shop bag. Lets just say I'll have to be carrying on my tent.

So I am getting a little nervous about the biking. I am just hoping my butt, back, and neck hold up throughout the trip and I don't eat my bike or anything....you never know with me.

I think everyone well be pretty happy to know that I found a small flexible measuring tape that will be accompanying me on the ride so we can make muscle measurements. I am guessing we will either do something tomorrow or Wed, it's gotta be before Thursday!!! I head we have some hills the first day, so there may be some major thigh gainage!

Hopefully we can post lots on the way!!!

No comments: